I remember January 21, 2005. I was honored to be with my sister in the delivery room. She had 2 fairly easy births with her boys, and we all figured the 3rd would make it's appearance quickly. It didn't quite happen that way! Amanda called me earlier in the day, as her water had "kind of" broken, and after a few hours of contractions we all headed to the hospital. I remember sitting in her room, just waiting, while nothing was really gong on. We played cards, and then our mom and I headed down to get some food in the cafeteria...then we got a call...the Pitocin had kicked in and a baby was coming!
My sister and brother-in-law didn't know what the baby was, and after "it" was born, the doctor said, "It's a girl!!" To which my sister said, "Are you sure?" We were all super excited to have another baby girl in the family! Rebekah Elisabeth joined our family that day. She was a chunky little baby, with the cutest, most squeezable thighs around! She's grown into a spunky, high-energy girl who's smile can brighten up the room. She's got a big heart, and a caring spirit. We love you Beka!!! And hope that you have an awesome 7th year!
| Here's my sweet Beba at about 6 months old! |
![]() |
| And here she is, just 3 weeks shy of 7 years old! |

No comments:
Post a Comment