As I mentioned before, I've been reading a few blogs lately and I came across a great fall craft. Here is a link to the blog:
Wayward Girls Crafts. I headed out the the Dollar Tree and bought 2 bags of 50 leaves, so technically, I spent $2, but you could totally buy one bag and have enough...all depends how many you want to make!
Materials Needed:
- leaves
- shoe box cover or similiar "canvas" (I used a piece of cardboard cut the size I wanted.)
- hot glue gun
- pop can tab
I put Andy down for his nap, got out the hot glue gun and the girls and I got started. We each laid out the leaves how we wanted them, and then I put the glue on the "canvas" and the girls put down the leaves where they wanted them. When completed, I hot glued a pop tab to the back to use as a hook on the back of the cardboard "canvas," and old trick I leaved from VCBC!
It maybe took 15 minutes for each to finish their project and it was fun to work together on a non-messy craft that doubles as a fall decoration that we can keep for years to come. I made a couple also and Em made another one for her room.
 |
| Finished product on the wall! |
 |
| Close up of Em's...she did an awesome job! |
No comments:
Post a Comment